Jane Eyre (Book) by Charlotte Bronte

Jemima here! :D. Out of all the books out there (and there are a few) Jane Eyre IS my favorite. I didn't think one book could capture so much amounts of drama. Very impressive. I have read this book four times. This might seem excessive to some people but to me, I haven't read it enough! I still scream when something surprising happens, and get the shivers when the book is in suspense. Definitely recommended for all ages. Definitely.
This book is about a orphan who's parents die when she is young. Now, all that she is left with is her horrid aunt, who doesn't treat her well or anything. Her aunt sends her to a school for all girls, and this place is not the nicest place! Now, when she is 19, she decides to be governess (teacher). She ventures out and gets a job offer to be a governess to a little girl. This little girl lives in this huge mansion. Through a series of events, Jane Eyre finds out who the master is, Mr. Rochester. Mr. Rochester comes off as this arrogant, mean, grumpy man. Over all, he was not very nice. Through the books, Jane does go through many trials and so does Mr. Rochester. Through the book, they grow on each other, though... will they end up together? Read it. At last, I give this book 5 stars. I would give it more, but that is the limit. It is not a huge book, either. So if you are looking for a fun, romantic, small book. Jane Eyre is the book for you.

Post a Comment