Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

How are you doing? Don't answer that, if you're on this blog you are doing great. Liam here talking about my favorite series in the entire world. Nay, universe. Nay, dimension. As you can see, I really, really like this series. I have loved this series ever since it came out. I have read the entire series, along with what's out of the follow-up series : The Heroes of Olympus. I have even read The Kane Chronicles (the egyptian counterpart, that I will also be doing a review about) by Rick Riordan because I love his work so much. This book is super-duper amazing and you should definitely read.
Percy Jackson used to think he was just a lame kid that couldn't stay in one school and had dyslexia and ADHD. Everything changes, though, when he finds out he is the son of a greek god; Poseidon, the god of the ocean and water. He is taken to Camp Half-Blood. A place for people like him (half-bloods). He finds out that the gods think he took the Master Bolt, Zeus' weapon and the most powerful thing in the universe. Now, Percy must go on a dangerous quest to prove his innocence. I give it 5 stars. Read it.

Post a Comment