Prototype 2

Hey, Liam here (once again, Jemima) and talking about Prototype 2, the anticipated sequel to a great game. Prototype 2 reminded me a lot of the Infamous games. A lot. This is expected, seeing as Activision did make both games. Really good game. I think James Heller was more of a bad-ass kind of character that Alex Mercer. His character's past reminded me a lot about Kratos from The God of War series. Don't ask me why, because I don't have a solid answer. The question at hand, though, is this : is it too much like Infamous or Infamous 2. I think it was A LOT like it, but I think it was the perfect amount. Really fun game.
Sergeant James Heller's wife was killed by Alex Mercer, the deranged, and original Prototype. While his wife was gone, Heller couldn't find his daughter, who is now suspected to be dead. Heller is now hell-bent on killing Alex Mercer for revenge. I highly recommend this game. See ya!

Post a Comment